Sunday, September 9, 2018

Marketing Magic #Book Collections #Bargains for Book Lovers


Related imageDo you want to sell more books? Think collections.

 

Bundle Books and Save Buyers Money 

Few people can resist a bargain. Not I. All it takes is a sign reading "Buy two, get one free" and I fill my shopping cart.

Cynthia Hickey, Editor/Publisher of Winged Publications, is cashing in on this premise by combining novels into both Kindle and print at a money-saving price far less than purchasing books individually. My Juli Scott Cozy Mystery series  for all ages is among them.  

In a nutshell: Juli and her family and friends face dilemma after dilemma. It takes their combined detective skills to figure out what is happening and why. Each title is complete itself, but when read together, they become one long story.


1. Mysterious Monday. Why didn't Dad come home from work?
2. Trouble on Tuesday. Where is Shannon?
3. Wednesday Witness. What did the youth group see?

4. Thursday Trials. Who is stalking Julie and her friends?
5. Friday Flight. When will it end?
6. Saturday Scare. How can Juli and Dave Gilmore find help?

 

Similar collections in the works

 

 ROMANCE ACROSS THE YEARS, contemporary. Four couples discover love comes to both young and old

SEASONS OF THE HEART:   Part 1, Emily Ann. Part 2, Carolyn
PATCHWORK CHRISTMAS:  Remnants of Faith. Sequel: Silver Lining


ROMANCE QUARTET. Four Related Novels from the Old West. Romance Rides the Range, Romance Rides the River, Romance at Rainbow's End, Romance at the Hacienda

ROMANCE BOUQUET:  Four related novels from Frontier America. Flower of Seattle, Flower of the West, Flower of the North, Flower of Alaska

 

SHEPHERD OF LOVE, contemporary. Nurses and doctors find love and happiness through service at a hospital dedicated to God. 



Juli Scott Mysteries






6 comments:

Linda Weaver Clarke said...

Collections? My husband was talking to me about this idea yesterday but wasn't sure how successful it would be... until I got your email. This is a marvelous idea. I'll have to look into this. Thanks.

judy said...

Juli Scott is a fun series. Glad you're seeing all these collections in new forms!

Colleen L. Reece said...

I honestly don't know how successful it will be, Linda, but every little bit helps. Sure worth trying.

Thanks, Judy. I have to admit--I really like that series, too! I had a wonderful time. writing it.

judy said...

Yes, I think your enthusiasm for Juli, her family and the mysteries she encounters shines through the books.

Colleen L. Reece said...

Backstory.

When I was a kid and teen, our family often drove from Darrington to Rockport, following the Skagit River. At one sweeping bend, there was a gorgeous bluff with deer, trees, flowers, etc. I vowed that if I ever got rich I would build a colonial style mansion there.

Well, I never got rich (except in everything that counts more than money). But when I needed a setting for mysterious happenings, my dream came true. I "built" the Skagit House Inn there. It was already clear in my mind. What better place for all kinds of fun and spooky things to happen!

judy said...

True. And--one Nancy Drew fan to another--how could you resist? (: