Friday, May 1, 2020

FREE INSPIRATIONAL KINDLE BOOK #Inspiration

Free Kindle book




It's beautiful. It's inspirational. And it's yours free on Amazon. 

"From our hearts to yours," a message from Winged Publications authors.

In this time of COVID-19, we can't see as many people face to face, but we can still speak heart-to-heart.  The crisis will have a lasting impact on this generation, but it is far from the only time we will need comfort and strength from others in our lives.

Through our prayers, meditations, and poems, we offer you our care, and the strength and comfort we have found in the Lord God. May our gift lift your hearts. Feel free to pass it on.

Comfort One Another: Strength from Those Who Care, 54 pages
(Sample entry)


"You are grounded,” my niece said over the phone.
“Grounded?”

"You are eighty-four and high risk. Stay home, except to walk in the fresh air around your quiet cul-de-sac. Visit with neighbors but keep your distance. And no hugging!”
Sigh. I’ve lived in the same home for forty-two years. Little kids run to me. Teens and adults, even my yard service guys, greet me with, "Where's my hug?"

Yet God is still in control. Hebrews 13:5-6 states, ". . . I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
My prayer journal is filled with "Trust Me." Reece's Ramblings "Faith in Times of Trouble," (http://colleenreece.blogspot.com/) 3-19, encourages others. So do e-mails with funny or inspirational graphics and my assuring people “this too shall pass.” Neighbors, some I barely know, bring groceries. A friend came and took my car to gas up.
We cannot understand God's plans. All He asks is that we trust Him and serve others.

* * *


My love and prayers go out to you,
Colleen
 


 

2 comments:

judy said...

A generous offering. Blessings on all.

Colleen L. Reece said...

Thanks, Judy. I am thrilled with what Cynthia did for the cover.